- 30 min circuit training
- 120 min working on teaching materials (exams, handouts, study guides)
- 0 min on my social life
- 0 min on my love life
Total: 150 min
Which opportunities have I turned down recently?
- Dinner with casual friend + attending multicultural talent show (last week)
- Dinner with colleagues (Friday night)
What did I miss out on?
- Getting to know someone I find interesting and the people I work with better
- Getting to socialize and meet new people at a fun event
Did I have a good reason for saying “no”?
Not really. The same excuses we make about any other area of life – I’m too tired, it’s too cold outside, I’m in a bad mood, I felt rejected or disappointed by another person so I hate the world.