There are a few things I want to do during spring break:
- Increase my exercise to an average of 1 hour a day
- Get a good chunk of reading/film watching done for my exams
- Blog about these daily
I also want to complete these tasks that have been sitting on my to-do list for a while:
- Re-write my Algeria paper
- Re-write my paper on trauma and the everyday for publication
Finally, I will make a little time to:
- Meet up with a couple of people also staying in town for break to get to know them better.
- Walk outside while the weather remains nice, enjoy the good light, and take some pictures.
- Get back on a normal sleep schedule – about 7-8 hours a night, with a bed time that remains constant (and before midnight!) and a rise time that is relatively early.
I just deleted the Facebook app from my phone because I realized how mindlessly I use it. I check it in the morning, before I go to bed, and several times in between, just because it’s become an automatic reflex, something I go to when I’m bored or want to distract myself. During this break, I will limit myself to checking/using Facebook twice a day and no more. There are better things to do than allow your focus to be constantly interrupted.